Thursday, April 7, 2011

Moobs

This morning as I dressed, I discovered that the shirt I intended to wear didn't smell very fresh. I grabbed a shirt out of my closet that I'd ironed last autumn but couldn't wear because it showed off my moobs (aka man-boobs). However, when I put it on today, it fit, and that was a very good thing! (See the pic below - sorry for the weird colors. *shrug*)

On the other hand, I've still not started working out. I know that the sooner I start, the sooner I'll start to feel better. :P

---James

3 comments:

  1. We should be workout buddies. I don't know where you live but I'm going to be joining 24 Hour Fitness this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live off Poplar! (Doesn't everyone in Memphis??)

    I'll send you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my experience that a slight purple color change is normal with most people and weight loss. I wouldn't worry about it. It has something to do with our eggplant gene taking over as we get skinny.

    ReplyDelete