Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Satan Inspired Me to Eat Chips and Candy

Weigh-in this week: 166.6 pounds. It's funny - I can feel that in my clothes. Things like this are reminders of why I choose to stick to a diet, and the 'consequences' when I don't.

Also, I've ordered the P90X program, but I've not even opened the box. Someone called me out on that, and he also pointed out that, y'know, I'm using this blog as a source of motivation. So, I'm getting honest with my blog - I've still not opened the box.

Lastly, some people think I'm being too hard on myself on here. I don't think that's the case necessarily. I know I've posted some negative comments about myself, but I think they're more objective than emotive. My mental state is actually ok right now; I won't claim that mood disorders aren't something I deal with, but I feel stable and secure overall.

Cheers,

James

No comments:

Post a Comment